Located on a wooded 400-acre campus, Rose Hill offers long-term comprehensive psychiatric treatment and rehabilitation services for adults with mental illness.
Our Focus is on Recovery
Designed to meet the needs of a broad range of people with mental illness, Rose Hill offers five distinct levels of service:
- Residential Rehabilitation – A focus on life skills and ways to manage symptoms allows people with mental illness to reach their highest level of independence.
- Co-Occurring Residential Rehabilitation – These services are designed for individuals with a mental illness who are struggling with a concurrent condition. Specific secondary conditions often include additional psychiatric disorders, high functioning autism spectrum disorder, or substance use disorder.
- Transitional Living – This service focuses on independent living skills, including household management, and budgeting as well as working, volunteering, or attending school in the community. Residents live in one of seven on-campus townhouses.
- Community Support – Residents who have completed a residential treatment at Rose Hill and live within a 20-mile radius of the campus are eligible for this support service.
- Extended Residential – This service is designed to support mentally ill individuals requiring a moderate level of daily care, supervision, and medication monitoring.
A Tailored Approach to Care for Mentally Ill Adults
At Rose Hill Center, we understand that in order to be as effective as possible, mental health treatment must be tailored to the needs of the individual. That’s why we offer a broad range of psychiatric rehabilitation services and recreational, educational, and vocational options for the patients in our care. These services and options include:
Leisure and Recreational Opportunities
- Computer Lab
- Gym/Fitness Center/Fitness Trail
- Organized Physical Activities
- Yoga/Dance Exercise Program
- Music/Drama/Art Program
- Seasonal Parties and Celebrations
- Variety of Off Campus Opportunities/Trips
Educational and Vocational Skill Building
- GED Assistance
- Opportunity to Attend Local Colleges/Universities
- Opportunity to Work Off-Campus Part Time
- Community Integration/Volunteer Opportunities
Strategic Life Planning
- Coping Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Weight Loss Assistance/Program
- Healthy Living
- Daily Living Skill Building
- Vocational Skills
- Household, Meal, and Budgeting Skills